During the past forty plus years that we have been involved in the struggle of the Cypriot people for Freedom and Justice, we had to bear the loss of friends and co-workers who died with the dream of returning to their homes and seeing a free and united Cyprus.
Today we lost a true champion of freedom, my friend Andros Nicolaides, who dedicated his life to the cause of the freedom for Cyprus and the return of all refugees to their homes.
A man of absolute integrity, he refused to compromise Democratic principles, Hellenic ideals and values for the sake of expediency.
His passing serves as a reminder to all of us that we have to redouble our efforts and continue the struggle for the return of all Cypriots to their homes.
We are reminded that we have promises to keep, promises to our parents and grandparents and in particular to our children, to see a free and united Cyprus.
We salute his dedication and commitment and no matter how frustrated and disappointed we are.
His passing is an inspiration and motivation:
- Επικήδειος Λόγος ΥπΕξ Νίκου Χριστοδουλίδη στην Κηδεία του Πρέσβη Άνδρου Νικολαΐδη
- Απεβίωσε ο πρώην πρέσβης Άνδρος Νικολαΐδης ( Αγγελιαφόρος )
- Άνδρος Νικολαΐδης: Ο προασπιστής των συμφερόντων της Κύπρου ( Ο Φιλελεύθερος )
- «Έφυγε» ο Πρέσβης Άνδρος Νικολαΐδης (SigmaLive)
- Η διαρκής Αγωνία του Άνδρου ( Πανίκος Παναγιώτου )