AggressionAnalysisEuropeFeaturesGlobal IssuesTerrorismWorld

Why the London Terror Attack Happened Now

One has to wonder why terrorists like those who struck on Saturday night in London, and earlier in Manchester, launched their attacks now.

It is difficult not to infer that their violence was timed to influence the UK election this coming Thursday.

London Bridge 1a Bryce EdwardsThose behind the attack – whether those carrying it out or those dispatching the terrorists – want to have an…

2 Comments

1. We consistently hear after a terrorist attack the response from the communities that they will not be defeated or divided by such acts of terror. It is as if they consider themselves or their communities innocent of any such actions themselves. I do not condone any such acts as justified or warranted by anybody but I can understand people in the Middle East feeling that as from 1918 their countries or lands that have been divided, joined together, divided again by outside mainly (so called)Christian countries for their own benefit. They lost their human rights under puppet governments. Many have felt that their religion has been under attack rightly or wrongly. Their countries have been invaded and homes and infrastructure bombed by us, the so called civilised West in our names. As a result these conditions have created thousands upon thousands of people who to varying degrees have anger.
    I do not think that these terrorists are at all trying to divide us but settling acts of Revenge, as a result of our own actions.
    Once again, I do not condone any of these unjustified acts of terror but with a clear head, can understand those who have suffered greatly can be missed directed to act in such a way or their children motivated to.

2. We consistently hear after a terrorist attack the response from the communities that they will not be defeated or divided by such acts of terror. It is as if they consider themselves or their communities innocent of any such actions themselves. I do not condone any such acts as justified or warranted by anybody but I can understand people in the Middle East feeling that as from 1918 their countries or lands that have been divided, joined together, divided again by outside mainly (so called)Christian countries for their own benefit. They lost their human rights under puppet governments. Many have felt that their religion has been under attack rightly or wrongly. Their countries have been invaded and homes and infrastructure bombed by us, the so called civilised West in our names. As a result these conditions have created thousands upon thousands of people who to varying degrees have anger.
    I do not think that these terrorists are at all trying to divide us but settling acts of Revenge, as a result of our own actions.

Leave a Reply to Costa Cosmas Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button